NDIS Approved Catagories
- Assist Travel/Transport
- Community Nursing Care
- Therapeutic Supports
- Assist Prod-Personal Care/Safety
- Personal Mobility Equipment
- Home Modification
- Innovative community participation
- Household tasks
- Assistive prod-household task
- Development Life Skills
- Exercise Physical Personal Training
- Assist Personal Activities
- Participate Community
- Support Coordination
- Group Centre Activities
- Personal Activities high
- Assist life stage transition
- Behaviour Support
- Plan Management
What to do next?
- Chat with our friendly staff on 8785 0999 and book your pre-planning meeting where we will provide one-on-one coaching and support to help you prepare for your NDIS meeting.
- Once you have your funding, SAI Home and Community Care can assist you with the provision of personal carers, support workers, cleaning, respite (this has a new name under NDIS) and Support Coordination.
- Welcome to SAI ! Now you are part of our expanding family. Lets walk on this journey together
Why choose SAI Home and Community Care?
Experience one-on-one complementary consultation with SAI Team. No individual needs are the same. We invest time to get to know you and your needs so that we can together plan and individually tailor program to meet your needs.
SAI Home & Community Care is committed to the provision of high-quality services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers and so we have established a Quality Management System (QMS) that complies with the requirements of Standard ISO 9001:2015.
Our Care For You
We ensure individual needs are taken care 24/7 backed by 40+ years of experienced leaders providing high quality care. We passionately commit to assist and empower our clients to fulfill their goals and enable choices to remain living independent in their homes.