SAI Home and Community Care has worked its place as a TAC preferred provider and stands out by providing best care possible. We provide range of home and personal support if you are injured at home or work, had a vehicle accident or had a recent operation.
Understanding the TAC and Work Cover:
The TAC can pay you loss of earnings benefits while you are unable to return to work because of your accident injuries. Loss of earnings benefits is a temporary income support while you recover enough to return to work.
You can claim loss of earnings benefits if:
- You have an accepted TAC claim
- You are 15 years or older
- You were working full-time, part-time or casually before the accident
- Your accident-related injuries prevent you from returning to work full-time
- You have a certificate of capacity from your doctor that states your capacity to work is affected because of your accident injuries
- You have had more than five days off work*.
Call Us on 8785 0999 if you need our assistance.